Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

Raymond Miller solves usability problems for a living. From UI text and error messages to flows and stories, he protects the user experience for Symantec’s retail SSL certificate consumers. Raymond lives in San Jose, CA. When not staggering through half marathons, he writes crime fiction.

Monday

No More Weekly Trip to the Comic Book Store?

I love the weekly trip to the comic book store. As soon as I walk through the door, I am in full geek mode. DC, Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, and all things that make the average geek happy.

Then I realized how little I was getting for my $20-30 dollars a week. I found these guys and I am able to get almost twice the amount of books as before. I still go to the comic book store to pick up last minute items, but now I spend less, read more, and geek out just as much.

Click here to try it for a month: mail order comics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home